All items are securely packed in one Elite Multi-pocket Hikers Backpack—which contains extra space for any personal items—and one 5-gallon bucket with toilet-seat lid.
The kit includes:
Enough food and water to comfortably provide users with adequate nutrition for 72 hours without access to additional supplies. These products have a 5-year shelf life.
- 60 4-ounce water pouches
- 40 400-calorie food bars (24,000 calories)
- 50 water purification tablets (Each tablet purifies one liter of water)
Light and communication products for independent access in the event of a power outage caused by a disaster.
- Dynamo 4-in-1 radio flashlight
- Rechargeable squeeze flashlight (3 LED flashlight)
- 30-hour emergency candle
- 5 12-hour emergency bright sticks
- 5-in-1 survival whistle
- Box of waterproof matches
Shelter and warmth supplies to provide protection from outside weather forces. They will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and many other conditions you may encounter.
- 10 emergency survival blankets
- 2-person tube tent with rope
- 10 emergency ponchos with hoods
Useful tools to aid in disaster situations. They will be a valuable resource when you find yourself faced without navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter. All kit items are packed in a resealable, waterproof storage bag.
- 5' x 7' blue tarp
- 7-1/2” flat pry bar
- 16-function knife
- One pair of leather palm work gloves
- Roll of Duct tape
- 10 N95 respirator dust masks (NIOSH approved)
- Safety goggles
- Sewing kit
Hygiene and sanitation products to help you stay clean and protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- 2 toilet bags with chemicals
- 10 hygiene kits
- 8 wet naps
- 10 pocket tissue packs
- Air freshener
First-aid items to help with minor injuries and protect against serious health concerns in a crisis.
- 37-piece portable first-aid kit
- 107-piece deluxe first-aid kit
For stress relief and activity in strenuous or challenging circumstances, two decks of playing cards are included.
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations.